Our goal is to make you as successful as possible. The first step towards that goal is to evaluate which marketing services should be most effective for your business’ goals, target audiences, and budget. Please contact us today for a free consultation, and we can help you make the right decision.
Our proprietary “Example Marketing Portfolio” wheel, below, shows many of the Internet marketing, public relations (PR), and offline advertising options we may consider. Below the wheel is a more comprehensive list of our services. You may also be interested to learn more about Our Approach and Custom Package Pricing.
Internet Marketing Services
- Email Marketing: strategy, template design, list management, copywriting, campaign management, and performance analysis
- Event Marketing Social Media Integration: host media and blogger events, and leverage social media at sponsored events, festivals, fundraisers, etc.
- Online Advertising – Facebook Ads: strategy, copywriting, image editing, campaign management, and data analysis
- Social Media Community Management: content strategy plans, content creation (photos, video, and blog copywriting), posting, responding, online reputation management, and performance analysis
- Social Media Strategy: customized for your business goals and target audiences
- Social Media Training: customized to your learning needs
- Website Design, for Basic to Intermediate Features: search engine optimization (SEO), user experience design (UXD), information architecture (IA), and website design based on WordPress templates
- YouTube Videos: content strategy, video production, and promotion
Social Media Sites We Often Use
Some industries have other niche social networks, but we can help you determine which social media sites should be most effective for your needs.
- Blogs (WordPress, Blogger)
- Google+ (Google Plus)
- Google Maps (A.K.A. Google Local, Google+ Local, Google Places)
Internet marketing is most effective when integrated with all other marketing efforts. As a result, we offer the following related marketing services in-house for short-term needs and small projects. For advanced, long-term projects, we may refer you to one of our Strategic Partner Services.
- Graphic Design: business cards, fliers, signage, and other print graphics
- Marketing Consulting and Strategy: for all offline and online medias
- SMS Marketing (Text Messages): list management, copywriting, campaign management, and performance analysis
- Photography: for Instagram posts, Facebook, blog articles, profile images, etc., and professional image retouching
Strategic Partner Services
We can tell when your marketing needs are beyond the scope of our Internet marketing abilities, so we’ve formed strategic partnerships with other local experts who can provide the following services.
- Brand Strategy: logo and icon graphic design, brand colors and fonts, brand positioning, etc.
- Public Relations (PR): traditional media (newspapers, magazines, TV, and radio) stories, interviews, live appearances, and brand reputation management
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Online Advertising: Google AdWords and AdSense, mobile advertising, ongoing SEO, backlink building, performance analysis, etc.
- Website Design & Development, for Advanced Features: eCommerce shopping carts, custom databases, forums, and completely custom website designs
Please contact us to set up a free consultation to discuss your needs.